Larry has 34 years of Marine technician experience. The Mercury Master Certification was presented to Larry in the early 1980's which was earned by hard work, dedication, and a commitment to service excellence through Mercury Marine's Technical Service Education Institute (MMI).He has 34 years of Marine Technician experience and is considered one of the best Mercury Mechanics in the Nation. Larry has loyal customers that travel across the state and state lines to bring their outboard engines to him because of the service and knowledge they know he provides.
Mike served as a mechanic in the United States Army from 1992 to 1995. He attended the Mercury Marine Institute in Orlando Florida in 1997-1998 and received the Mercury Outboard Certification Degree through hard work, dedication, and commitment to service excellence. He has 20 years of experience as a Marine Technician and takes pride in his work which is proven everyday.
Propeller Repair (Prop Repair)
- All props brought back to OEM specs using the pitch blocks and verified on our pitch and rake indicator
- A certified welder tig welds every prop for maximum strength; no brazing rods are ever used
- Stainless props are brought to a high polish finish using vibratory finishers for no extra charge
- Props are ground and shaped
- All props balanced on our static balancer or dynamic balancer
- Aluminum props are painted either black or white
- Brass props are brought to a matte finish but can be high polished upon request
- All props shipped back in custom made, Instapak® foam to ensure no damage
- All props shipped back using UPS ground service